Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Hmmm...it wouldn't let me post a title. What's up with that? Is this program tired of my uninspired blog titles? Well, it probably knew what it was talking about because I didn't have anything good today either.

I need to confess something, and hope that in confessing it will get me back on track. 'Cause that's the confession. I'm off track, and have been for a while. I plateaued over a month ago, and instead of kicking the exercise up a notch and cutting down on calories, I did the opposite and justified it because I quit smoking. But, then I smoked while I was at the beach, and since then have been smoking off and on, here and there. I haven't been feeling well for a while, and have used that as an excuse, too. Ugh. It feels like starting over again. But, I can't keep getting on the scale and seeing 214 and 212 every day. I'm so close to crossing that 200 pound mark, and I really want to! Why am I stalling? Why won't I make myself drink more water? Why do I justify eating ice cream? And, why is my apartment getting disgusting again?

Blah.

No comments: