Tuesday, October 9, 2007

plug it up. plug it up.

You may remember the "Plug It Up" chant from the movie Carrie. A couple years ago I was complaining about starting my period the moment I pulled into NYC, and my friend B-dub immediately starting chanting that. Hi-larious. So, now I often think of him when I am contemplating plugging options.

And, I have been (contemplating) since I made that post about (the evils of) O.B., and so many of you commented with your own thoughts on O.B. or other plugs. So, I went with the Diva Cup, and have received it via mail-order, along with a pin for my jacket that has a flower and the word "diva". I'm not so sure about the pin, but I have a good feeling about the cup. Will report back whenever that time comes.

That's all I got today, folks. Have a super Tuesday!

1 comment:

nowlze said...

bdub would like to convey how happy he is that
a) he got a mention in your blog and
b) for something so ridiculous as pluggin' it up