Wednesday, January 23, 2008

follow-up to mac-n-cheese

Oh, dang. Doods. That *was* the best mac-n-cheese ever! I can't wait to see how the "pancakes" come out. Also, PYT is planning to make one of her own special dishes with green and white beans, and I can't wait to try it.

Unfortunately I forgot to bring some mac-n-cheese for lunch. I guess it's for the best since I'm going to have the "cakes" tonight, but still. I was just uploading the pictures, and it made my stomach start growling.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Of course, mac-n-cheese isn't the healthiest of dishes, but dang and dang. So good. It doesn't get much more comforty than that. Also, I don't know if you can really tell from the photo, but that is one of my new kitchen items. My mom got that ceramic baking dish (it's KitchenAid, and super heavy and awesome) for me for xmas. And, she got me a KitchenAid food processor. Heaven, pure heaven.

Photobucket

Photobucket

yay.

3 comments:

Hummingbitch said...

I love KitchenAid. I went to the KitchenAid Experience store in Greenville, Ohio a few years ago. It pretty much rocked out loud.

Anonymous said...

It is possible to make these pancakes. The small, New York eatery, Shopsin's, as featured in the documentary I Like Killing Flies, whipped them up for a customer who could never choose between the two comfy foods.

AZ said...

That is some excellent christmas kitchen gear you've got there! I particularly like the red.