Saturday, December 29, 2007

it's a cel-e-bration!

Hi y'all! I hope you've all had happy and satisfying holidays. I definitely have. I only have a sec now (but hope to find some time to write tomorrow), but just wanted to give a shout-out to a few peeps who are celebrating personal holiday-style today.

The first, my dear, dear love, the K-Bear, Caleb, K-lip--mommy's baby tulip, CornNibblet, Kipper, the Kippopotamus, Kibbit, PunkinPie...aka my #1 dog. As in, I am hangin' with my literal dog. It's his birthday! He's 12 years old today! I first met him when he was but three days old, on New Year's Eve 1995. He looked like a blind hamster. The next time I met him he looked like a little old man puppy. The next time after that he came home with me. We've been inseparable since. He is full of 100% pure sweetness and love. We've so far commemorated the day with Happy Hips treats, Canine Carryout treats, my famous "dog casserole" (contains no actual dog), pig ears, and extra-big and frequent walks in the park. Happy birthday, baby boy.

Here's us holding paws:
Photobucket

Here's when he was taste-testing my homemade dog treats (he gave them two paws up, way up, btw):
Photobucket

Here's the picture that was featured on Dozen's website a while back when he was enjoying a doggie cupcake (speaking of Dozen, it's their 1st birthday today!):
Photobucket

And, I have a really cute picture of him on xmas, but I don't have a way to get the pictures out of my computer at the mo'.


And, another person celebrating today is my pal Kara. She just graduated! I'm actually heading out in a minute to celebrate with her. Woo hoo! Congrats, grad!
Photobucket

Also, last but not least, yesterday was Nowlzie's birthday! (she and the k-bear are both Capricorns). Tonight is her bowling birthday party. I so much wish I could be there, but alas, it's in Brooklyn.

I hope she is having this much fun:
Photobucket
and...
Photobucket

2 comments:

nowlze said...

dude! what a celebratory shout out from the world of e k!!!!

bowling party was a goooood time. pics to come. of course, you were missed!!!

love you....have a great new years! (wish i could be there!!!)

xo

Anonymous said...

Thanks for venturing out on the K-Bear's special day to celebrate with little old me- and for the bubbly!

(Don't laugh- I just figured out how to leave comments here for you)