Tuesday, June 26, 2007

why won't this cold go away?

Okay, it's just been a week, but still. I am a mouth-breather. Mags and I took this picture as a joke a few weeks ago, but now this is actually me. It is not good. It sucks when you're so stuffed up that you have to take small bites and eat them really fast so you can breathe again. Dang.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I have book club tonight (yay!), and I had planned to make my food-to-bring last night, but when I got home after the queer dinner I pretty much just completely passed out. I was one tired lady. Plus, I had planned to make these lemon bars, but then remembered I was out of sugar. So, now I need to think of something tasty and quick because Jess is picking me up at 6:30, and I get home from work around 5:45. I did cook a small pot of white beans last night. Maybe a white bean dip? With a swirl of parsley oil? Oh dammit! I just remembered that I'm also out of olive oil! Hmmm...will have to think about this....but my head is stuffy and weird...what were we talking about?

No comments: